Saturday, March 7, 2009

pinstripin fool



So I picked up pinstriping a couple of years ago, because I had always talked about it since I was kid. I thought better late than never. I never really took it seriously. It was just to get my mind
off the tasks at hand. I loved it and couldn't get enough of it. Buying books, mags, downloading and uploading pictures. Before I had my daughter I was stripin in the basement on a Honda

hood that my buddy lent me for forever. By the time he wanted it back, there was barely any paint left on it. Now I stripe in the garage on what ever I can put the brush on....big or small... and receive a lot of support from my wife. There are some long nights out there. Recently I haven't been stripin' because it has been frickin' cold and you can get pretty high between the torpedo heater and the mineral spirits.
Its been a long winter in Detroit and I've been itchin to get out there to lay down some licks.

No comments:

Post a Comment